Our Mission Statement: To build a comprehensive model for identification, training, shared resources, and effective practices which promotes collaborative and consistency between families, educators, and community partners in support of our students with ASD.
Our Philosophy Supports:
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Services that are individualized and utilize evidence-based interventions and strategies.
- Intervention driven by the student's present level and on-going assessment.
- Use of positive behavior support and proactive approaches to address challenging behaviors.
- Inclusion of families and community partners as critical team members.
- Continuous improvement of programs and services based on current data.
- Focusing on opportunities in integrated environments.
This year's goals and activities will focus on the following activities/areas:
- Professional Development with Impact
- Coaching for Implementation of Evidence-Based Practices
- Secondary Transition
- Peer to Peer Support Programs