Kent ISD Student Job Board
Connect with your future talent!
The Kent ISD Student Job Board is a FREE service to connect local employers with job-seeking students from 20 local school districts and the Kent Career Tech Center. This site is intended for entry-level positions that allow students the opportunity to showcase their existing skills, develop new skills and gain work experience that leads to further career opportunities.
If you are interested in posting a job opening, complete this FORM. We'll review your entry and post it on the Kent ISD Student Job Board within two business days. We may contact you if we have further questions.
Local employers want to hire you! Jobs can be filtered by a keyword search or select a Career Pathway of interest. Read the complete job description and follow the instructions on how to apply. Check back because we'll be adding new jobs weekly.
- Kent ISD is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of these employment opportunities.
- Job seekers must use their judgment when applying, interviewing, and accepting positions.
- All hiring, scheduling, and compensation for job postings are handled between the employer and the student.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Brad Pipe Remodeling is a small business in Grand Rapids, MI. We are professional, collaborative, customer-centric and our goal is to provide a high level of customer service to our clients.
Residential remodeling in the greater Grand Rapids area. Duties may include general labor, handyman work, demolition, framing, light plumbing and electrical, drywall and finish, flooring, light carpentry, and painting.
Cascoat Inc has been serving the Great Lakes Region since 1971. We are located centrally in
Michigan allowing us to service Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan. We are Michigan's
largest all-purpose painting company. Our large qualified staff allows us the opportunity to
get to projects in a timely manner. We believe in a fast turn around and a perfectly sprayed
project. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right and done right to your time
You will learn how to prepare shipments of metal automation parts for refinishing. There are opportunities to learn shipping and receiving and industrial coating techniques in a flexible and friendly family-owned business.
- Prepare surfaces for painting by cleaning, sanding, and masking
- Use precision measuring instruments to ensure proper dimensions and fit
- Operate hand tools to remove old paint and rust
- Follow safety protocols and guidelines for handling hazardous materials
- Assist with warehouse duties, including materials handling and inventory management
- Collaborate with co-workers to ensure seamless workflow
- Adhere to lean manufacturing principles for efficient production processes
Health Care Associates - Exceptional Home Care for Families in Grand Rapids and West Michigan
Assisting clients in their homes with 1;1 care needs including personal care, light housekeeping, medication reminders and assistance with all daily living activities. All clients are different and we cater to them!
Waste Management - Trust North America's number one provider for waste and recycling pickup that's safe, reliable and responsible.
Diesel Mechanic - NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS: $3500 - PAY: $24+/HR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE