Contact the PD Hub
Welcome to Kent ISD's Professional Development Hub (PD Hub)! We're here to make your professional learning journey seamless and enriching. Whether you're seeking information, need assistance, or want to connect, we've got you covered.
Common Reasons to Contact Us:
- Registration Assistance: Need help with course registration? We're here to guide you through the process.
- Cancellation: Learn more about our cancelation policy. Cancelations can be completed online through your PD Hub account. If you need additional assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel a course registration.
- Receipts: For payment receipts, reach out to email@example.com
- SCECHs Inquiries: Questions about SCECHs? Check out the SCECH information web page or contact our SCECH coordinator at SCECH@kentisd.org
- Social Work CEC Inquires: Questions about SW-CECs? Check out the SW-CEC information web page or contact our SW-CEC coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletter Subscription: Stay informed about education topics and upcoming opportunities by subscribing to our bi-monthly newsletter. Subscribe today!
- Additional Questions: Explore our frequently asked questions or contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on social media for the latest updates, educational insights, podcasts, micro PDs, and more!
Values at the Core: At Kent ISD, our commitment to excellence, relationships, learning, equity, opportunities, innovation, service, and partnerships is embedded in everything we do. Our motto is "We Lead Learning."
Meet the PD Hub Team
Meet our dedicated team members here to assist you on your professional learning adventure. Learn more about them, their expertise, and how they can support you.
CHASE RYAN, PD HUB SUPERVISOR
PD Hub Ph: 616-365-2235
Direct Ph: 616-365-2231
As the supervisor of PD Hub, I am responsible for ensuring that your experience with us is smooth and exceptional. I lead the coordination of workshops and oversee everything from the initial setup to the course completion. Whether you need help with enrollment, transcripts, receipts, invoices, refunds, or have any special requests, I am your go-to person. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with me anytime. I am here to make your experience with us a true reflection of "We Lead Learning" and our commitment to excellence, relationships, equity, and innovation. Let's work together to make your PD Hub experience enriching and seamless.
JULIE MUSHING, T&L Coordinator
Direct Ph: 616-301-8847
As the T/L Coordinator, I'm your dedicated guide to unlocking the world of professional learning at the PD Hub. If you're exploring new educational opportunities, have questions about a specific course, need a hand with registration, or seek assistance with payment receipts, I'm your go-to resource. Rooted in Kent ISD's commitment to "We Lead Learning" and our core values of excellence, relationships, equity, and innovation, I'm here to make your professional learning journey uniquely yours. Feel free to connect with me for any inquiries—I'm committed to ensuring your experience with us is both seamless and impactful.
Direct Ph: 616-365-2275
I am responsible for connecting educators with valuable professional development opportunities and curating insightful content for "The Bulletin" blog, featured in our bi-monthly newsletters. Our commitment to "We Lead Learning" is reflected in the blog's focus on excellence, relationships, equity, and innovation. To stay updated on the latest developments, please follow us on our social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Take advantage of enriching learning experiences - subscribe to our newsletter and join us on social media.
1. If a participant's local district is closed, but Kent ISD Educational Service Center is open, the course(s) will still be held, and refunds will not be issued.
2. Unless otherwise notified by Kent ISD via email, virtual courses will proceed as planned.
3. If Kent ISD Educational Service Center is closed, all in-person course(s) are canceled. Verify building closings: 616-365-2234