South Western Michigan Facilities & Operations Directors
Welcome to the SWMFOD site! Have suggestions or information you'd like added to the site? Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a topic you would like to see or present at a email@example.com
Are you a vendor interested in sponsoring a lunch? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is SWMFOD?
The South Western Michigan Facilities and Operations Directors is a group of school and associate vendor/members that meet regularly to discuss any and all things Facilities! Members include:
- Operations Managers
- Facilities Directors
- Custodial/Maintenance Supervisors
- Associate/Vendor Members*
*Meetings indicated as "All Member Meetings" are open to vendor/associate members.
Interested in joining? Stop by a meeting and check it out!
What Can SWMFOD Offer You?
SWMFOD provides an inexpensive opportunity for Facilities and Operations management personnel to be part of the following opportunities:
- Regular networking and collaboration opportunities with peers
- Attend meetings w/ speakers with information on overall facility operations
- Attend round table discussions
- Discuss pressing issues from both the state and local levels
- Participate in the annual Director's Inservice
- Tour new school constructions
Shawn Hayward, President
Rockford Public Schools
Jeff Miller, Secretary
Ryan Vander Molen, Treasurer
2021 SWMFOD GOLF OUTING SPONSORS
SWMFOD Ace Sponsors
SWMFOD Eagle & Other Sponsors
2020-21 Meeting Schedule
June 17th - Annual Golf Outing
Quail Ridge Golf Course
2021-22 Meeting Schedule