Parent Advisors for Special Education (PASE)
PASE is a parent driven forum to positively impact the educational opportunities for children with special needs through collaboration and dissemination of information.
- serve as a resource for information to expand your knowledge
- communicate up-to-date changes and trends to the educational system
- improve parents' knowledge of the educational system
- provide points of contact for service organizations and support groups
- offer opportunities and workshops to learn how to assist in the educational process
- provide an arena for feedback from parents
You're invited to Participate:
PASE meets four to five times a year at 6:30 pm on a Monday at the Kent ISD Educational Services Center (see schedule for updates on in-person or virtual meetings). You'll find us at 2930 Knapp NE near the corner of Knapp and Beltline, just north of I-96 (click here for a map).
Contact us at the Educational Services Center, Special Education Services, phone: 616.365.2297or email: email@example.com.