Early On assists families with infants and toddlers, from birth until 36 months, who have a delay in their development or a diagnosed disability.
We provide evaluations for your child's development right in your home or at the Kent ISD. If they qualify, we create a plan and provide services & support to help your child reach their full potential.
To connect with Early On at Kent ISD, call 616-365-2310.
Resources for Families
- Family Hope Foundation- Non-profit organization that provides support to families of children with special needs
- Family Resource Guide -A directory of community services for children and their families.
- Michigan Alliance for Families - A resource to connect families of children with disabilities with resources to help improve their childrens education.
- Pathways.org - A early intervention website for both parents & health professionals
- United Way 211 - For a complete list of agencies, organizations and other programs offered in Kent County.
- Zero to Three - A national non-profit organization providing information on early childhood development
To Make a Referral:
1-800 EARLY ON
1 (800) 327-5966
Kent ISD Early On