Pupil Membership Services
Pupil Membership Services is a collaborative service between Kent ISD and the Ottawa Area ISD.
Services provided to constituent districts of Kent ISD and Ottawa Area ISD:
- Pupil Membership Consultation
- Pupil Accounting Support & Training
- Audit & Certification of Fall/Spring Pupil Membership Counts
- Teacher Certification Review
- Section 25e Audit & Claim Processing
- Days, Hours, & Attendance Review & EOY Certification
- Graduation and Dropout (GAD) Exit Request Processing & GAD Audit
- CEPI - Limited MSDS & EEM Collections Support
This link will redirect you to our Consortium webpage.
Kent ISD Pupil Membership FTE
FTE (full-time equivalent) membership claimed by each school district and public school academy within Kent ISD.
School Year 2021-22:
School Year 2020-21:
School Year 2019-20:
School Year 2018-19:
School Year 2017-18:
Pupil Membership Services Staff