Early Childhood Center
The Early Childhood Center offers students age 3-5 pre-school special education. The program has two locations: Greenridge Elementary and South Godwin Elementary.
Early Childhood Center provides quality specialized instruction specific to the developmental needs of young children in the areas of social/emotional, early language/literacy, and adaptive behavior in order to increase inclusion within their neighborhood schools and in the community.
- Early Language/Literacy
- Adaptive Behavior
- We provide a supportive environment that fosters development at a pace appropriate to each individual child.
- We are committed to creating a learning environment where children learn through play.
- We provide a rich and responsive language environment, both verbal and visual.
- We are committed to developing kindergarten readiness skills for all students.
- We utilize curriculum aligned to the MDE Early Learning Standards of Quality for Pre-Kindergarten.
- We are committed to partnering with families and connecting with community supports.
- We are committed to providing a safe and secure learning environment for all students.
- We are committed to improving outcomes for all students through continuous improvement and implementing a system of supports.