We educate students with complex needs by providing specialized instruction specific to the communication, academic, adaptive behavior, mobility, and adult living skills required to develop independence.
- Functional Academics
- Adaptive Behavior
- Adult Living Skills
- We are committed to empowering students to reach their maximum potential through individualized, evidence-based practices.
- We are committed to every student having individualized and autonomous communication to encourage self-advocacy.
- We provide instructional and assistive technology to foster independence.
- We provide instruction to meet students’ post-secondary goals in the areas of independent living and employment.
- We utilize curriculum aligned to the MDE Essential Elements Academic Standards.
- We are committed to partnering with families and collaborating with community supports and agencies.
- We are committed to providing a safe and secure learning environment for all students.
- We are committed to improving outcomes for all students through continuous improvement and implementing a system of supports.
860 Crahen Road NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525