Empower U, in partnership with our community, provides specialized instruction and opportunities specific to employment and independent living skills necessary for young adults to live a purposeful and productive life.
Tour Our Program
- Adult Living Skills
- Community Participation
- We provide opportunities to practice and learn skills on job sites and in the community.
- We provide instructional resources to meet young adults’ postsecondary vision in the areas of independent living, employment, and community participation.
- We are committed to empowering young adults to reach their maximum potential and to encourage self-advocacy.
- We provide opportunities and resources for young adults to communicate authentically, in all environments and advocate for their vision.
- We provide positive behavior intervention supports and social emotional learning.
- We are committed to partnering with families and collaborating with community supports and agencies.
- We are committed to providing a safe and secure learning environment for all young adults.
- We are committed to improving outcomes for all students through continuous improvement and implementing a system of supports.
Empower U North
1655 12 Mile Road NW
Sparta, MI 49345
North Office Staff
Empower U Central
225 Mayfield Ave NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Central Office Staff
Empower U South
3600 Byron Center Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49519