KEC Beltline is a dual program for students with emotional impairments offering a high school diploma as well as preparing them for transitioning into the world of work.
KEC Beltline provides specialized instruction and services to students in order to educate and develop social-emotional and behavioral skills necessary to increase inclusion within their neighborhood schools and in the community.
- Coping Skills
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Skills
- Responsible Decision-Making
- Academic Competency
- Independent Living Skills
- We provide extensive positive behavioral intervention and social emotional learning.
- We provide opportunities to practice social skills through school and community activities.
- We provide instruction to meet students’ post-secondary goals including employability, community participation, and daily living.
- We provide instruction in both credit and objective-based high school curriculum.
- We provide curriculum aligned to the MDE Academic Standards and the Core Social Emotional Learning Competencies.
- We are committed to collaborations with family and community mental health professionals and supports.
- We are committed to providing a safe and secure learning environment for all students.
- We are committed to improving outcomes for all students through continuous improvement and implementing a system of supports.