The following individuals are members of the Kent ISD Continuous Improvement Team. As part of that role, they also serve as liaisons to the identified departments or teams.
Continuous Improvement Team Members
- Mandy Lovell – Early Childhood Education
- Kirsten Rice – Special Education Services
- Ron Houtman – IT and Data Services - Education Technology
- Susan Brummel – IT and Data Services - School Improvement
- Mark Raffler – Teaching and Learning
- Amanda Walma – Professional Development Hub
- Cindy Meyer – Facility Services
- Gerry Ver Wey – KIH, MySchool@Kent
- Mike Hagerty – Administrative and Business Services
- Ron Caniff, Kent ISD Superintendent
- Mike Pickard, Kentwood Public Schools – Community Member
- Gerald Hopkins, Kenowa Hills Public Schools – Community Member
- Pam Parriott, K-Connect – Community Member
- Sunil Joy - Data Researcher
Continuous Improvement Team Co-Facilitators
- Ron Houtman
- Sunil Joy
We Lead Learning
Congratulations to all Kent ISD on the AdvancED external review team's recommendation that Kent ISD be fully accredited for the five years. The team confirmed what we already knew, that Kent ISD is the first choice for schools and districts throughout Kent County.
Please read and reflect upon the priorities of our board of education, employees, local districts and members of our community contained in Kent ISD Goals on Target. It provides a clear, measurable and accountable blueprint for the Kent ISD. We will be the first choice for educational services, helping every student in Kent County classrooms achieve every day.