COVID-19 Preparedness Plans and Resources
News and Updates
Kent ISD COVID-19 Prevention Measures
The COVID-19 Prevention Prevention Strategy documents for our student programs are linked below:
COVID-19 Dashboard Update: the most recent data submitted to the dashboards is from June 6, 2022. Data submission was suspended for the summer months while school was not in session. Reporting will resume depending on MDHHS guidance at the start of the 2022-23 school year.
Kent ISD COVID-19 - School Dashboard
The Kent ISD COVID-19 - School Dashboard provides parents, educators and the general public transparency on school-associated COVID-19 cases. Figures include all public and nonpublic schools located within Kent County.
Kent ISD COVID-19 - Regional Student Programs Dashboard
Follow the link above for our dashboard of COVID-19 cases specific to Kent ISD’s regional student programs, including but not limited to Kent Career Tech Center, Great Start Readiness Program, Kent Innovation High and others.
Local School District Updates
The links below will take you directly to the COVID-19 updates pages of our 20 school districts.
- Byron Center Public Schools
- Caledonia Community Schools
- Cedar Springs Public Schools
- Comstock Park Public Schools
- East Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Forest Hills Public Schools
- Godfrey Lee Public Schools
- Godwin Heights Public Schools
- Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Grandville Public Schools
- Kelloggsville Public Schools
- Kenowa Hills Public Schools
- Kent City Community Schools
- Kentwood Public Schools
- Lowell Area Schools
- Northview Public Schools
- Rockford Public Schools
- Sparta Area Schools
- Thornapple Kellogg Schools
- Wyoming Public Schools
Find updates, best practices for individuals and organizations and other information about COVID-19 from these sources: