Remote Learning Implementation Support Team
The Kent ISD Remote Learning Implementation Support Team (RLIS team) will offer support to districts in implementing the components of their Continuity of Learning Plan. This support will be provided in the following ways:
- Collaborate with district staff - listening, mentoring, checking in
- Connect with district staff to navigate resources and supports
- Problem Solve and assist with removing barriers
We Are All In This Together! Districts are faced with many challenges during these final months of the school year and we hope that our Remote Learning Implementation Support Teams can help provide a listening ear, a brainstorm partner, and a resource navigator.
Contact T&L Director Kelli Brockway for more information.
Remote Learning Support Topics
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Digital Communication
- Effective Communication for Remote Learning Infographic
- How to Engage Students in Remote Learning, Part 1
- How to Engage Students in Remote Learning, Part 2
- How to Engage Students in Remote Learning Infographic
- Ignite Engagement for Remote Learners Infographic
Remote Learning Resources