Educators IN Industry
What Is It?
Looking for inspiration to make your content fresh and exciting but don’t know where to start? Tune in as local educators talk about what innovative things they’re doing in their classroom or across their building to increase engagement and relevance through developing career mindsets.
How Will It Work??
- With the ongoing need for professional development, but with limited flexibility or opportunity, these mini PD’s will be kept to 30 min. “easy views”.
- Live interviews will be available every 3-4 weeks for sign up on the PD Hub (for SCECHs).
- Can’t make it live? All sessions will be recorded and also made available on the PD Hub (for SCECHs) as well as the Career Readiness website & YouTube channel for on-demand viewing.
- Attendance will be tracked via the PD Hub. You must “attend” a full session to receive SCECHs.
What Can I Expect To Get From It?
The purpose of this professional development experience is to:
- A chance to hear what creative things educators are doing in their schools around career readiness
- Inspiration and ideas you can implement for yourself
- Any resources the spotlight educators are able to share with you
- An opportunity to earn Career SCECHs
What If I Miss One?
If you miss a session, it's OK. All sessions are recorded and will be made available within 48-72 business hours in the PH Hub to view On Demand. Visit the PD Hub, select Career Readiness from the Category menu and look for these previously recorded sessions. You can still register and view for SCECHs!
Have a question or comment to share? Email Eric Kelliher, Career Readiness Consultant.