Click on the button above and save as a PDF to access Agenda and Packet offline and activate tabs in the PDF.
KENT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Educational Service Center - Thornapple Room
October 19, 2015 - 6:00 P.M.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Welcome of Visitors and Comments from Visitors
D. General Business
1. Approval of minutes of the Regular School Board Meeting of September 21, 2015
September 21, 2015 Draft Minutes
E. Financial Reports
1. Allowing Bills: September 1, 2015 through September 30, 2015.
F. Recommended Action Items:
- Personnel Recommendations:
a. Approve personnel recommendations and report as presented.
b. Approve the personnel recommendations addendum regarding hiring the TRIG
Program Director under the MDE TRIG grant with costs covered through the TRIG
- Approve payment of Act 18 funds to local districts in the amount of up to $36,137,179.
October 2015 Act 18 Fund payment
- Approve an overnight trip on November 3rd to Lansing, MI for SkillsUSA State Officers
SkillsUSA State Officer Leadership Training
- Approve the nominees for open Parent Advisory Special Education (P.A.S.E.) seats for the 2015-2018 term as approved by our local education agencies.
- Adopt resolution in support of the current opportunity for school districts to purchase electric supply at significant savings from alternate energy suppliers.
Electric Supply Resolution
1. Update on Mathematics Instruction
2. Items from Board Members
3. Superintendent's Report
H. Future Dates
1. October 22, 2015 - KCTC Fall Open House from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
2. November 16, 2015 - Regular Meeting of the Kent ISD School Board at 6:00
p.m. in the Thornapple Room of the Kent ISD Educational Service Center