Click on the button above and save as a PDF to access Agenda and Packet offline and activate tabs in the PDF.
KENT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Educational Service Center - Thornapple Room
March 21, 2016 - 6:00 P.M.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Welcome of Visitors and Comments from Visitors
D. General Business
1. Approval of the minutes from the February 22, 2016 Regular School board Meeting.
February 22, 2016 Draft Minutes
E. Financial Reports
1. Allowing Bills: February 1, 2016 through February 29, 2016.
F. Recommended Action Items:
- Personnel Recommendations:
a. Approve Personnel Recommendations and report as presented.
b. Approve the creation of a KCTC Pre-Apprentice Liaison position.
Pre-Apprentice Liaison position
c. Approve the creation of a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for Kent ISD
Secondary Programs position.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position
- Approve the striking of personal property taxes from previous tax rolls.
Petition to strike Personal Property Taxes from Previous Tax Rolls
- Approve the request for 60 KCTC students and 12 advisors to participate in the SkillsUSA state competition April 7-10, 2016 in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
SkillsUSA Competition participation request
G. Communications/Reports:1. Report from Board Members
2. Superintendent's Report
3. Determination of April board work session date and time
H. Future Dates
1. Thursday, March 24, 2016 - CBA Course 344 - Data First: High School and Beyond from
6:00 - 9:00 p.m. in the Rogue Room at the Kent ISD Educational Service Center
2. Monday, April 18, 2016 - Regular School Board meeting at 6:00 p.m. in the Thornappole
Room of the Kent ISD Educational Service Center.
3. Thursday, April 28, 2016 - KIASB/MASB Awards Dinner meeting at 6:00 p.m. at the Kent
Career Technical Center
4. June 12-14, 2016 - NSBA Advocacy Institute Conference in Washington D.C.