Click on the button above and save as a PDF to access Agenda and Packet offline and activate tabs in the PDF.
KENT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Educational Service Center - Board Room
December 14, 2015 - 4:00 P.M.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Welcome of Visitors and Comments from Visitors
D. Future Action Item
1. First reading of the Revised Board Policy packet from NEOLA
Board Policy Revisions
E. General Business
1. Approval of minutes of the November 16, 2015 Regular Meeting of the Kent ISD
November 16, 2015 Draft Minutes
F. Financial Reports
1. Allowing Bills: November 1, 2015 through November 30, 2015.
G. Recommended Action Items:
- Personnel Recommendations:
a. Approve Personnel Recommendations and report as presented.
- Approve amendments to the 2015-16 budgets:
Budget amendment letter
a. General Education Budget
General Education budget amendments
b. Special Education budget
Special Education budget amendments
c. Career Technical Education budget
CTE budget amendments
d. Cooperative Education budget
Cooperative Education budget amendments
e. General Education Capital Projects budget
General Education Capital Projects budget amendments
f. Special Education Capital Projects budget
Special Education Capital Projects budget amendments
g. CTE Capital Projects budget
CTE Capital Projects budget amendments
- Approve, at prices quoted, the three (3) year KEC Beltline cleaning service bid from United Commercial Services along with the option of extending the agreement by two (2), one-year renewals.
KEC Beltline cleaning services bid
- Approval travel for one (1) board member to attend the NSBA Advocacy Institute Conference january 24-26, 2016 in Washington, D.C. with customary and allowable expenses covered.
NSBA Advocacy Institute Board Travel
2. Items from Board Members
3. Superintendent's Report
I. Closed Session - Superintendent Mid-Year Evaluation
Superintendent Caniff is requesting the board meet in closed session (under Open
Meeting Act Section 8a) for the purpose of conducting a mid-year performance
J. Future Dates
1. December 17, 2015 - Kent ISD Staff Holiday celebration at 2:30 p.m. at Chili's restaurant.
2. January 18, 2016 - Regular Meeting of the Kent ISD School Board at 6:00 p.m. in the Board Room of the Kent ISD Educational Service Center
3. January 24-26, 2016 - NSBA Advocacy Institute Conference in Washington, D.C.