Click on the button above and save as a PDF to access Agenda and Packet offline and activate tabs in the PDF.
KENT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Educational Service Center - Board Room
August 17, 2015- 4:00 P.M.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Welcome of Visitors and Comments from Visitors
D. General Business
1. Approval of minutes from the July 20, 2015 Organizational/Regular School Board
Meeting and from the July 20, 2015 Board Work Session.
July 20, 2015 Draft Minutes
July 20, 2015 Board Work Session Minutes
E. Financial Reports
1. Allowing Bills: July1, 2015 through July 31, 2015.
F. Recommended Action Items:
- Personnel Recommendations:
a. Approve Personnel Recommendations and report as presented
b. Approve the ratification of union contracts for GSRP Lead and Associate
Teachers, KIEA Teachers, CTE Specialists, Transportation Drivers and
Aides and Kent Innovation High School Teachers.
Ratification of Union Contracts
c. Approve the 2015-16 negotiated calendar for the GSRP Lead and Associate
GSRP Calendar 2015-16
- Approve the bid from Valley City Sign in the amount of $36,817 for the Watchfire 16mm electronic sign for the Beltline entrance.
Valley City Sign Bid
- Approve the purchase of furniture and equipment for the Great Start Readiness Program through Lakeshore Learning Materials in the amount of $59,686.12.
GSRP Furniture Bid
- Approve the MySchool@Kent/Success Link Handbook for 2015-16.
MySchool@Kent/Success Link Handbook 2015-16
1. Update on the Consolidated Services Grant - Reading Now Network
2. Items from Board Members
3. Superintendent's Report
H. Future Dates
1.12th Annual Diversity Kick-Off on Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. at the Northview
High School Performing Arts Center
2. Kent ISD All-Staff Opening Day Kick-Off on Monday, August 31, 2015 at 7:30 a.m. at
2. Kent ISD Regular School Board meeting on Monday, September 21, 2015 at 6:00
p.m. in the Board Room of the Kent ISD Educational Service Center
4. KIASB dinner meeting at Cornerstone Univ ersity on Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 6:00 p.m.