Click on the button above and save as a PDF to access Agenda and Packet offline.
KENT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Educational Service Center - Board Room
December 17, 2012 - 4:00 P.M.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Welcome of Visitors and Comments from Visitors
D. General Business
E. Financial Reports
1. Allowing Bills: November 1, 2012 through November 30, 2012.
F. Recommended Action Items:
- Personnel Recommendations:
- Approve the construction budget for Innovation High not to exceed $2,859,572 and accept the bids from the contractors recommended in each bid category and authorize the Assistant Superintendent for Administrative Services to sign contracts, change orders, and other documents necessary to complete this project within the budget approved.
Kent Innovation High Bids
- Approve the Letter of Intent with Urban Market and allow the Assistant Superintendent for Administrative Services to sign and complete the necessary documents and lease within the same financial parameters as the LOI.
Urban Market Agreement
- Approve disposition of surplus equipment.
Disposition of Surplus Equipment
- Approve request for KIH student to attend the Educon Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from January 24 – January 27, 2013.
KIH Student trip request
- Approve resolution regarding sequestration.
1. Items from Board Members
2. Superintendent's Report
H. Future Dates:
- Friday, December 21, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. - Kent ISD Staff Holiday Celebration at
- Monday, January 21, 2013 – 6:00 p.m. Regular Meeting of the Kent ISD
School Board – Kent ISD Educational Service Center – Board Room
- Federal Relations Network Conference January 27 – 29, 2013 in Washington D.C.
- Thursday, January 31, 2013 – 7:00 p.m. – Grass Roots Meeting – Kent ISD
Educational Service Center