Click on the button above and save as a PDF to access Agenda and Packet offline and activate tabs in the PDF.
KENT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Educational Service Center - Board Room
October 20, 2014- 6:00 P.M.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Welcome of Visitors and Comments from Visitors
D. General Business
1. Approval of minutes of the Regular School Board Meeting of September 22, 2014.
September 22, 2014 Draft Minutes
E. Financial Reports
1. Allowing Bills: September 1, 2014 through September 30, 2014. Financial Report
F. Recommended Action Items:
- Personnel Recommendations:
Approve Personnel Recommendations and report as presented
- Approve payment of Act 18 funds to local districts in the amount of $33,238,821.
October 2014 Act 18 Fund payment
- Approve amendments to the 2014-15 budgets:
Budget amendment letter
a. General Education Budget
General Education budget amendments
b. Special Education budget
Special Education budget amendments
c. Career Technical Education budget
CTE budget amendments
d. Cooperative Education budget
Cooperative Education budget amendments
e. General Education Capital Projects budget
General Education Capital Projects budget amendments
f. Special Education Capital Projects budget
Special Education Capital Projects budget amendments
- Approve the disposition of surplus equipment
Disposition of Surplus Equipment
- Approve an overnight trip to Lansing, MI for SkillsUSA State Officers
SkillsUSA State Officer Leadership Training
- Approve the request to transfer parcel # 41-22-29-100-032 from Caledonia Community Schools to Byron Center Public Schools.
Property Transfer Request
1. Update on Kent Innovation High
2. Items from Board Members
3. Superintendent's Report
H. Future Dates
1. October 23, 2014 - State Farm Youth Advisory Award Ceremony at 7:00 p.m. at Lowell Area Schools Auditorium
2. October 23, 2014- KCTC Fall Open House from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
3. November 4, 2014 - Board Work Session of the Kent ISD School Board at 4:00 p.m. in the Board Room of the Kent ISD Educational Service Center
4. November 6-9, 2014– MASB 2014 Annual Conference and Exhibit Showat the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel and DeVos Place, Grand Rapids
5. November 10, 2014 - Regular Meeting of the Kent ISD School Board at 6:00 p.m. in the Board Room of the Kent ISD Educational Service Center