Click on the button above and save as a PDF to access Agenda and Packet offline and activate tabs in the PDF.
KENT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Educational Service Center - Board Room
November 10, 2014- 6:00 P.M.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Welcome of Visitors and Comments from Visitors
D. General Business
1. Approval of minutes of the Regular School Board Meeting of October 20, 2014 and
the School Board Work Session on November 4, 2014.
October 20, 2014 Draft Minutes
November 4, 2014 Draft Minutes
E. Financial Reports
1. Allowing Bills: October 1, 2014 through October 31, 2014.
F. Recommended Action Items:
- Personnel Recommendations:
a. Approve Personnel Recommendations and report as presented
b. Approve personnel request to hire two additional Early Childhood Specialists.
Early Childhood Specialists request to hire
c. Approve personnel request to hire two Supplementary Associate Teachers for the
2014-15 school year.
Supplementary Associate Teacher request to hire
- Approval of additional nominees forthe 2014-2017 term of Parent Advisors for Special Education Committee (PASE).
- Approve resolution regarding the collection and notification to local units of government for summer taxes and authorize the Board Secretary to sign the notice.
Notification of Summer Tax Collection
- Approve the fiber upgrade bid from Wolff Networks, LLC in the amount of $45,130.
Fiber upgrade bid from Wolff Networks, LLC
1. Update on KISA Algebra Readiness Goal
2. Items from Board Members
3. Superintendent's Report
H. Future Dates
1. Monday, December 15, 2014 - Regular Meeting of the Kent ISD School Board at 4:00 p.m. in the Board Room of the Kent ISD Educational Service Center.
2. Thursday, December 18, 2014 - Kent ISD Board and All Staff Holiday Celebration from 2:30 -5:00 p.m. at Chili's restaurant.
3. February 1-3, 2015 - NSBA Advocacy Institute (formerly FRN Conference) in Washington, D.C.