Click on the button above and save as a PDF to access Agenda and Packet offline and activate tabs in the PDF.
KENT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Educational Service Center - Board Room
January 19, 2015- 6:00 P.M.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Welcome of Visitors and Comments from Visitors
D. General Business
1. Approval of minutes of the Regular School Board Meeting of December 15, 2014 and the minutes of the School Board work Session on December 19, 2014.
December 15, 2014 Draft Minutes
December 19, 2014 Draft Minutes
E. Financial Reports
1. Allowing Bills: December 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014.
F. Recommended Action Items:
- Personnel Recommendations:
a. Approve Personnel Recommendations and report as presented.
b. Approve personnel request to hire an Early childhood Compliance Specialist. Early Childhood Personnel Recommendation
- Approve the purchase of Tableau software from Tableau software, Inc. in the amount of $137,525.
Tableau Software Request
- Approve the PEP grant purchase of physical education equipment for three (3) local districts to be purchased through the U.S. Communities Purchasing Cooperative from U.S. Games at a price not to exceed $60,000.
PEP Grant Purchase Request
- Second reading and approval of the revised board policy packet from Neola.
- Approval of the Kent ISD superintendent search process facilitated by consultant Mike Washburn.
Search Process Calendar
1. Kent ISD School Board Recognition
2. Items from Board Members
3. Superintendent's Report
H. Future Dates
1. February 1-3, 2015 - NSBA Advocacy Institute (formerly FRN Conference) in Washington, D.C.
2. February 9, 2015 - Regular Meeting of the Kent ISD School Board at 6:00 p.m. in the Board Room of the Kent ISD Educational Service Center
3. February 12, 2015 - KIASB Dinner meeting at the Downtown Market