Click on the button above and save as a PDF to access Agenda and Packet offline and activate tabs in the PDF.
KENT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Educational Service Center - Board Room
December 15, 2014- 4:00 P.M.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Welcome of Visitors and Comments from Visitors
D. General Business
1. Approval of minutes of the November 10, 2014 Regular Meeting of the Kent ISD
November 10, 2014 Draft Minutes
E. Financial Reports
1. Allowing Bills: November 1, 2014 through November 30, 2014.
F. Recommended Action Items:
- Personnel Recommendations:
a. Approve Personnel Recommendations and report as presented.
b. Approve personnel request to hire a Quality Improvement Consultant in the Great
Start to Quality Resource Center.
GSQ Personnel Recommendation
- Approve the annual financial audit.
2013-14 Financial Audit
- Approve the master agreement between Kent ISD, Appletree Learning Center Knapp, LLC, and Fifth Third Bank, understanding that minor changes could still be needed. Also, approve the Assistant Superintendent for Administrative Services to sign the agreement.
Appletree/KentISD/Fifth Third Bank Master Agreement
1. First reading of the Revised Board Policy packet from Neola
Memo regarding Revised Board Policies
2. MTSS Update (Multi-Tiered Systems of Support)
3. Items from Board Members
4. Superintendent's Report
H. Future Dates
1. December 18, 2014 - Kent ISD Staff Holiday celebration at 2:30 p.m. at Chili's restaurant.
2. January 19, 2015 - Regular Meeting of the Kent ISD School Board at 6:00 p.m. in the Board Room of the Kent ISD Educational Service Center
3. February 1-3, 2015 - NSBA Advocacy Institute (formerly FRN Conference) in Washington, D.C.
4. February 12, 2015 - KIASB Dinner meeting at the Downtown Market