Click on the button above and save as a PDF to access Agenda and Packet offline and activate tabs in the PDF.
KENT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Educational Service Center - Board Room
November 11, 2013 - 6:00 P.M.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Welcome of Visitors and Comments from Visitors
D. General Business
1. Approval of minutes of the Regular School Board Meeting of October 21, 2013.
October 21, 2013 Draft Minutes
E. Financial Reports
1. Allowing Bills: October 1, 2013 through October 31, 2013.
F. Recommended Action Items:
- Personnel Recommendations:
a. Approve Personnel Recommendations and report as presented
- Approval of additional nominees for open Parent Advisory Special Education (P.A.S.E.) seats for the 2013-2016 term.
- Approve contracting with Metiri in the amount of $116,500 for the implementation of a Sandbox environment and a technology planning support tool.
TRIG Grant Vendor
- Approve resolution regarding the collection and notification to local units of government for summer taxes.
Notification of Summer Tax Collection
- Approve resolution urging the prohibition of Open Carry Firearms on school grounds.
Resolution regarding open carry firearms
1. Update on MySchool@Kent
2. Items from Board Members
3. Superintendent's Report
H. Future Dates
1. November 25, 2013 - Board Work Session of the Kent ISD School Board at 4:00 p.m. in the Board Room of the Kent ISD Educational Service Center.
2. December 16, 2013 - Regular Meeting of the Kent ISD School Board at 4:00 p.m. in the Board Room of the Kent ISD Educational Service Center
3. February 2-4,2014 - NSBA Advocacy Institute (formerly FRN Conference) in Washington, D.C.