Click on the button above and save as a PDF to access Agenda and Packet offline and activate tabs in the PDF.
KENT INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Educational Service Center - Board Room
March 17, 2014- 6:00 P.M.
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Welcome of Visitors and Comments from Visitors
D. General Business
E. Financial Reports
1. Allowing Bills: February 1, 2014 through February 28, 2014.
F. Recommended Action Items:
- Personnel Recommendations:
a. Approve Personnel Recommendations and report as presented.
- Approve amendments to the 2013-14 General Education Budget.
General Education Budget Amendments
- Approve amendments to the 2013-14 Special Education Budget.
Special Education Budget Amendments
- Approve amendments to the 2013-14 Career Technical Education Budget.
Career Technical Education Budget Amendments
- Approve amendments to the 2013-14 Cooperative Education Budget.
Cooperative Education Budget Amendments
- Approve amendments to the 2013-14 Special Education Capital Projects Budget.
Special Education Capital Projects Budget Amendments
- Approve amendments to the 2013-14 Career Technical Education Capital Projects Budget.
Career Technical Education Capital Projects Budget Amendments
- Approve the striking of personal property taxes from previous tax rolls.
Petition to strike Personal Property Taxes from Previous Tax Rolls
- Approve the proposed Software and License Purchase Agreement and the Security Agreement with Kickstand, LLC. Also, approve having the Assistant Superintendent of Administrative Services execute both documents.
Proposed Software and License Purchase Agreement
- Approve additional nominees for the 2013-2016 term om the Parent Advisors for Special Education Committee (PASE).
PASE Nominees for 2013-2016 Term
- Approve the request for four Kent Career Technical Center students to participate in the MITES State Competition May 1-2, 2014 in Saginaw, Michigan.
MITES State Competition
- Approve the request for KCTC student officers to attend the mandatory CTSO State Officer Training for SkillsUSA May 17-19, 2014 in Dearborn, Michigan
SkillsUSA Officer Training
1. Report from Board Members
2. Superintendent's Report
H. Future Dates
1. KIASB /MASB Legislative and Awards Dinner meeting on Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 6:00
p.m. at the Kent ISD Conference Center.
2. Kent ISD Regular School Board meeting on Monday, April 21, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. in
the Board Room of the Kent ISD Educational Service Center