Meet Our Instructional staff
Beth Mazur, Instructor
Hello! I'm Beth Mazur or Mrs. Beth, Child & Family Care Instructor. I have been with KTC for over 15 years. After working the field of Business, Family and Fine Dining, Resident Aid and volunteering in local schools for several years, I decided to become a teacher. I really like sharing work experience and knowledge with students. I love watching them grow and develop in this field that can do such wonderful things for our community.
- Retail Sales & Marketing
- Restaurant Management & Training
- Work to School Community Liaison
- School to Work Community Liaison
- Resident Aide at St. Ann's Home
- Master's in Special Education from Grand Valley State University
- Bachelor's in Wage Earning Home Economics from Ferris State University
- Professional Education Certificate in Business Education and Hospitality from Ferris State University
- Occupational Education Certificates in Child and Custodial Care and Personal and Culinary Services from Ferris State University
- Associates from Grand Rapids Community College
My awesome husband, Bob, and I have four children, 3 grandchildren and a caim terrier named Wiskey - he is so fun. :) When I'm not teaching, my family and I love camping and traveling. We all like sports, especially football and cheer. I also like crafting and gardening.
Teyondra Burch, CTE Specialist
Hi, I'm Ms. Tey! This is my 4th year as the CTE or Career Tech Education Specialist for the Child & Family Care classroom. I make sure that the needs of the students are met and also assist the teacher in the classroom with planning and implementing ideas.
I hold childcare certifications in CPR/First Aid, Cognitive Coaching, & Safe-Schools. I also hve a Bachelors Degree in Child Devlopment and Sociology, with a Youth Concentration, from Central Michigan University. I have been working with children since I was in the 10th grade. I have experience in After School/Summer programs, Day Cares, as well as being a Reading Specialist and now a Career Tech Specialist. I also have a small business tutoring elementary students.
I enjoy watching football, shopping, and playing with my son.