The Kent County Data Warehouse
Helping educators for over eight years to analyze data to improve instruction and measure progress toward student achievement goals. The datawarehouse contains all state assessments and data for over eighty districts across seven ISDs/RESAs.
Kent ISD has developed a data warehouse for the purpose of improving student achievement.
Data warehousing is a valuable, proven approach to providing educators at all levels of an organization with the information needed to make high impact decisions. Kent ISD has built and is operating a data warehouse that contains data from student management systems, Michigan assessment systems such as MEAP, MME, ELPA and MI-Access, business data systems and others. Users access our secure portal via the internet to run reports and queries.
Data warehousing breaks data barriers and consolidates information from various systems. Over eighty districts across seven counties are now utilizing the data warehouse to analyze data to improve classroom instruction, measure progress toward school improvement goals and assist with reporting requirements.
• Recipient of the MDE Regional Data Initiatives Grant
- Partner ISDs/RESAs include
- Ionia ISD
- Kent ISD
- Mecosta-Osceola ISD
- Muskegon ISD
- Montcalm ISD
- Newaygo County RESA
- Ottawa ISD
- Support all State Assessments (MEAP, MME, WIDA, MI-Access)
- Approximately 20 additional data sets including: DIBELS, ACT, MAP, SRI, Iowa, Stanford-10, Scantron Achievement Series, Star, Terra Nova, Discovery Education, Local District Assesssment; with more in development
- Cross Platform Support (Mac and PC)
- Approximately 290 available reports
- Classroom, School and District level reporting
- Reports designed in partnership with local administrators and teachers
- Reports designed to support Accountability requirements (SDA, Annual Ed Report)
- Reports developed in-house by ISD staff
- Experience working with multiple Student Management Systems: CIMS, PowerSchool, Skyward, Infinite Campus among others.