Kent ISD School Improvement
School Improvement is:
- A Mindset--A way of thinking, resulting in decisions being made with student achievement in mind.
- A Process--Implementation of instructional strategies with fidelity and consistency over time.
- A Product--The plan that guides the teaching for learning process on a daily basis
- The School Improvement Process
- IGOR data warehouse
- State and Federal Programs
- Program Evaluation
- AdvancED Accreditation
- The Formative Assessment Process
- Family Engagement
- Data Analysis
- Accountability (Scorecard, Top-to-Bottom, Identified Schools)