Who is SWMFOD?
The South Western Michigan Facilities and Operations Directors is a group of school and associate vendor/members that meet monthly to discuss any and all things Facilities! Members include:
- Operations Managers
- Facilities Directors
- Custodial/Maintenance Supervisors
- Associate/Vendor Members*
*Meetings are open to vendor/associate members every other month.
Interested in joining? Stop by a meeting and check it out!
What Can SWMFOD Offer You?
SWMFOD provides an inexpensive opportunity for Facilities and Operations management personell to be part of the following opportunities:
- Monthly network and collaboration with peers
- Attend meetings w/ speakers with information on overall facility operations
- Attend round table discussions
- Discuss pressing issues from both the state and local levels
- Participate in the annual Director's Inservice
- Tour new school constructions