South Western Michigan
Facilities & Operations Directors
Hover over any image below for a description of the link; you can also click on each image to follow the links for even more information.
Welcome to the SWMFOD site! Have suggestions or information you'd like added to the site? Send your ideas to email@example.com
Have a topic you would like to see or present at a meeting?
Are you a vendor interested in sponsoring a lunch? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is SWMFOD?
The South Western Michigan Facilities and Operations Directors is a group of school and associate vendor/members that meet monthly to discuss any and all things Facilities! Members include:
- Operations Managers
- Facilities Directors
- Custodial/Maintenance Supervisors
- Associate/Vendor Members*
*Meetings are open to vendor/associate members every other month.
Interested in joining? Stop by a meeting and check it out!
What Can SWMFOD Offer You? SWMFOD provides an inexpensive opportunity for Facilities and Operations management personell to be part of the following opportunities:
- Monthly networking and collaboration with peers
- Attend meetings w/ speakers with information on overall facility operations
- Attend round table discussions
- Discuss pressing issues from both the state and local levels
- Participate in the annual Director's Inservice
- Tour new school constructions
Tues, Oct. 25, 2016
Thurs, Dec. 1, 2016
School Members Only
Wed, Jan. 18, 2017
4:00 - 7:00 PM
1651 Marketplace Dr SE, Caledonia
2016-17 Schedule TBD